Fried goat meat is really sumptuous to devour but frying it demands time and usually comes with oil splatters. There’s a much better way to get the same result.
- Arrange the cooked goat meat on your oven tray
- Pour 1/4 of a tin cup of oil over it and massage the oil over each piece of goat meat to ensure it is fully coated
- Place the pan at the level closest to the fire/heat in the oven
- After 5 mins, turn each piece of goat meat to the other side
- Leave for another 5 mins and then you have your oven fried goat meat ready